Monday, January 24, 2011

I Never Got My Mixtape :(

Remember the mixtape, it was how we showed our love back in the 80's and 90's.


Many films from back in the 90's portrayed that guy giving that girl a mixtape of lovesongs that showed his feelings, he would also have to spend hours waiting for the right songs to play on the radio and then be ready to press record. It was proberbly one of the most romanitic gestures of the two decades.

Unfortunatly  no longer do we see any mix tapes, and that makes me kinda sad because i missed out. I wasn't in the dating age when mixtapes were around i was just a kid but i always dreamt that when i did reach my teen years i'd get that mixtape i truly desired. But to my dismay technology has changed and the closest thing i've ever got is a genius playlist that my ipod created. So heres a hint to win my heart all you gotta do is make a mixtape lol

Maybe you should think about finding your old mixtapes from your ex's im sure it will bring back alot of memorys from listening to the songs on it, thats only of course if you still have a device that can play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment